Monday, March 10, 2008

A little bout my life....

Recently seperated 28, love to live each day to the fullest but still homeward bound. Want someone who is spontaneous and sexual who makes the plan and ill go along. Have a child gotta understand he is my number one. Family is very important to me and always will be. I am a pretty independant woman want someone who is stable and indepenadant person as well. I have never been on lava life before this is my first time who knows you never know what life has to bring. I do like roller blading, running, yoga, skating, boating, wake boarding, waterskiing, snowboarding,everything the more the meerier, bring on the outdoor adventure. I do like to have a relaxing time durng the week and sometimes fire it up on the weekends.

3 comments:

workhard said...

you are highly active, but beware whom u meet over the net

BPO work from home

Tally said...

Dear Friends, Your blog content is being general Now you make your blog to Money Making Machine everyday for you. earn .. earn every day..with your blog. 0% investment 0% work. 100 present earnings. Just waiting for your approval.

Now dial.. 09884246626 or mail us at "highinfo1000@gmail.com" sms your contact no or just give a missed call, we will get back to you...

Unknown said...

you are independent girl.. nd i like that type of girl who done her work itself..
http://www.g3fashions.in/men/coat-suits/2-23.html